Marc Gebauer Lifestyle GmbH, Erkrather Straße 401, 40231 Düsseldorf
Status: November 22, 2021
- This data protection declaration informs you about which personal data we collect when you visit our website and when you buy goods and how we process it. In addition, we will inform you about your rights.
- Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, such as name, address, email address, data about your device or your usage behavior on our website.
- This data protection declaration is currently valid. Due to the further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current version on our website at any time.
- Responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Marc Gebauer Lifestyle GmbH
Erkrather Strasse 401
- Please send questions or comments about this data protection declaration to the following email address: email@example.com
- The scope of data processing differs depending on whether you use our website only to retrieve information ("informational use") or whether you also buy goods.
- When you use our website for information purposes, we collect data that your internet browser automatically transmits to us, such as date and time, browser type, browser setting, operating system, website last visited, amount of data transferred and access status as well as your IP address. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. With the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. The log files are stored directly and only accessible to administrators for a maximum of 24 hours. The IP address is only saved for the duration of your visit. In addition, we only save the data for logging purposes in anonymized form by shortening the IP address so that an assignment is no longer possible. The data processing is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests in an optimal presentation of our website and is therefore carried out on the legal basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- If you buy goods in the online shop, you must provide personal information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and payment details. Required mandatory information is specially marked, all other information is voluntary. You also have the option of creating a customer account in which your data will be saved for later use. You can delete this data and the customer account at any time. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR. The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you current information and offers about our products or services by e-mail. For your registration for our e-mail newsletter, in addition to your consent, we only need your name for personal address and your e-mail address to which the newsletter is to be sent.
- For security reasons, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our e-mail newsletter: After you have registered for our newsletter, you will receive an activation e-mail to the e-mail address you specified. Address Only when you have confirmed your registration by clicking on one of the links contained therein will you subsequently receive the desired e-mail newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within the stated period after receiving the activation e-mail, your newsletter registration will be automatically deleted for security reasons. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail newsletters from us, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by either clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter e-mail or by sending us an informal e-mail. li>
- When you order our newsletter, the data processing takes place on the legal basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a) GDPR in connection with your consent to receive the newsletter. We store your consent for verification and documentation purposes for up to three years at the end of the year after the last newsletter was sent to you or your declaration of revocation of your consent.
- We work with payment service providers who process payments for your purchases. When paying, the payment service provider collects and processes personal data that is required for the payment method you have chosen. In this respect, the data protection provisions of the payment service provider you have chosen also apply. When we receive a payment, we process the data that the payment service provider transmits to us. The processing of payments via service providers takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR. In addition, we have a legitimate interest i. S. d. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f.) GDPR to offer our customers the use of suitable and secure payment options. We store payment data until all mutual claims from the respective contractual relationship with you have been met and the retention periods applicable to us under commercial and tax law have expired.
- We transmit the delivery address you have given as well as your e-mail address and telephone number to the respective shipping company for the purpose of delivering the goods and their announcement. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit b) GDPR, since we are fulfilling our delivery obligation under the contract with the dispatch, and Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit f) GDPR, as we have a legitimate interest in it to make shipping as uncomplicated as possible for our customers.
- Furthermore, we pass on data for billing and accounting purposes to third parties who are either subject to a professional confidentiality obligation (e.g. tax consultants) or with whom we have concluded an order processing contract.
- We use tracking tools from Facebook. These tools enable us to display individually tailored and interest-based advertising on Facebook to certain groups of pseudonymized visitors to our website who also use Facebook.
- We use Google Analytics to evaluate the user behavior of visitors to our website and thereby improve the user experience on our website. Data is sent to Google, evaluated and made available to us in the form of reports.
- The setting of so-called cookies is necessary for tracking and analysis. Cookies are small text files that are sent from our web server to your browser and saved by it on your device for later retrieval. You can determine whether or which cookies are set by us when you visit our website by making settings in the so-called consent banner. The legal basis is therefore your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit a) GDPR.
- We embed external videos from YouTube on our website.
YouTube is a video portal that belongs to Google. YouTube or Google collects data from users in order, among other things, to personalize advertising.
- The videos are embedded using the "extended data protection mode" option provided by YouTube. If you call up one of our pages with an embedded YouTube video, a connection to the YouTube servers in the USA is established Data, in particular which of our pages you have previously visited as well as device-specific information including the IP address, are only transmitted to YouTube when you start the video.
- If you are logged into your Google account while using our website, the data collected will be assigned to your Google account. You can prevent this by logging out of your Google account before visiting our website. Alternatively, you can make settings in your Google account to increase data protection.
- The processing of personal data by Google is based on the standard data protection clauses of the European Commission according to Art. 46 Para. 2c) GDPR. In addition, Google has implemented extensive technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access by third parties. These measures by Google are certified according to the ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standard. Further information on data protection in connection with
YouTube can be found in Google's data protection provisions.
- The embedding of YouTube videos on our website is based on Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. to offer.
- We use the Shopify shop system for our shop. Shopify is a Canadian provider.
- The EU has passed an adequacy decision for data transfers to Canada. There is an order processing agreement between us and Shopify, which provides that Shopify may not use the data for its own purposes.
- You have the right to request information at any time as to whether and which data we process from you for what purpose and to whom and on what basis it is passed on (Art. 15 GDPR). This also includes your right to receive copies. In the case of a large amount of data, users may be asked to specify the information on certain types of data. The information must be provided immediately and in no case may take longer than a month.
- You also have the right to correct incorrectly collected personal data or to have incompletely collected data completed (Art. 16 GDPR).
- You also have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your data, provided that the legal requirements for this are met (Art 18 GDPR).
- You also have the so-called "right to be forgotten", i.e. you can request that we delete your personal data, provided that the legal requirements are met (Art. 17 GDPR). Regardless of this, your personal data will be automatically deleted by us if the purpose of the data collection no longer applies or the data processing has taken place unlawfully.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible (Art. 20 GDPR).
- According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR you have the right to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that a right to object is provided for by law. In the event of an effective objection, your personal data will also be automatically deleted by us (Art. 21 GDPR).
- If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, a message by email is sufficient.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you are of the opinion that the Processing of your personal data violates GDPR.
- The supervisory authority responsible for us is, among other things, the state commissioner for data protection.