Right of withdrawal
Marc Gebauer Lifestyle GmbH, Erkrather Str. 401, 40231 Düsseldorf
With this cancellation policy we comply with our information obligation according to § 312d Abs. 1 BGB in connection with Art. 246a § 1 Abs. 2 and 3 EGBGB by informing you about the conditions, deadlines and the procedure of a cancellation of purchase contracts for goods our online shop at www.marcgebauer. com .
- According to § 312g Para. 1 BGB, consumers have a 14-day statutory right of cancellation in accordance with § 355 BGB for distance sales contracts, i.e. also when purchasing goods in online shops.
- There is no right of withdrawal for sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- In particular, cosmetic products are excluded from the right of withdrawal if they are no longer marketable when the seal is removed.
- The withdrawal period is 14 days. Sending the revocation in time is sufficient for the Deadline. The withdrawal period begins with a purchase of consumer goods,
- which does not fall under letters b to d as soon as the consumer or a third party named by him who is not a carrier has received the goods,
- in which the consumer has ordered several goods as part of a single order and the goods are delivered separately as soon as the consumer or a third party named by him who is not a carrier has received the last goods
- in which the goods are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces as soon as the consumer or a third party named by the consumer who is not the carrier has received the last partial shipment or the last piece,
- which is aimed at the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time as soon as the consumer or a third party named by him who is not a carrier has received the first goods.
- The revocation takes place by declaration to the entrepreneur. The declaration must clearly show the consumer's decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The revocation does not have to contain a reason. The revocation can be declared in any form (e.g. letter, email, telephone). The consumer can also use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
- The consumer and the entrepreneur are no longer bound by their declarations of intent aimed at concluding the contract if the consumer has withdrawn his declaration of intent in due time.
- The services received must be returned after 14 days at the latest.
- The entrepreneur must also return any payments made by the consumer for the delivery. This does not apply if the consumer has incurred additional costs because he has opted for a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by the entrepreneur.
- For the repayment, the entrepreneur must use the same means of payment that the consumer used when paying. This does not apply if something else has been expressly agreed and the consumer does not incur any costs.
- The entrepreneur can refuse the repayment until he has received the goods back or the consumer has provided evidence that he has dispatched the goods.This does not apply if the entrepreneur has offered to collect the goods. The consumer is not obliged to return the goods received if the entrepreneur has offered to collect the goods.
- Goods with a value of more than 2,000 euros (especially watches) are picked up by the entrepreneur by a courier. A return by the consumer is excluded.
- The collection can be made Monday to Friday within an agreed time window. The consumer receives a shipping label that must be attached to the packaging supplied.
The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods. This does not apply to watches and goods of the “Marc Gebauer” brand. The consumer receives a free shipping label for these goods.
- The consumer has to pay compensation for a loss in value of the goods if the loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that was not necessary to check the quality, properties and functionality of the goods.
- The vacuum packaging must not be removed from vacuumed watches. Removing the vacuum packaging leads to a loss of value for which the consumer has to pay compensation. The same goes for removing a security strap.
- Unprotected watches may only be tried on but not worn. Wearing the watch leads to a loss of value for which the consumer has to pay compensation.
- Cosmetic products must not be opened to check for incompatibility with regard to the ingredients. The consumer has the opportunity to find out about the ingredients on the product packaging.
To: Marc Gebauer Lifestyle GmbH, Erkrather Str.401, 40231 Düsseldorf
I hereby revoke the contract I have concluded for the following goods:
Ordered on: ______________________________
Name of the consumer: ______________________________
Address of the consumer: ______________________________
Signature of the consumer (only for notification on paper)
You can use the cancellation form below, but this is not mandatory.